The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users, especially when it comes to creating a website. There is a lot to be said about the web and the information on the web. More people are starting to create a website or a blog page. So how do you get your site to be noticed above the other ones out there? That is what SEO work is all about. You could hire someone to do the work for you. However that also means you will have to keep paying them to maintain the site. There is a alternative to that and it starts with this SEO book. WordPress offers a variety of helpful and easy to use tools to help you get your web pages where search engines will index them as a relevant source of information.
WordPress was first designed for news-oriented sites. However because of its easy of usability, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites. It has so many different ways of helping you that your site looks professional and is user friendly.
How It helps
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WP Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
- Every WordPress site should not be organized in a total blog format. WP is not just for blogs.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Which causes important content and visitors to be lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WP because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WP. It will show the best way use of the dynamic and static functionality for your content. For your visitors, your site will be organized in the most logical way. There are so many different ways to use WP having a guide will optimize your ability to make the best site possible. If you are unfamiliar with WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze! More to the point it will make you experience with WordPress enjoyable and easy.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, style-sheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WP (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WP basics
The internet is everywhere. Why not make it work for you so you don’t have to work so hard!